Plan for Brexit
Our Brexit Plans & Preparations
As this confusing and damaging situation around the Brexit negotiations has now subsided, we are still making sure we are well positioned for any congestions with importing or potential bad trade deals we are forced to deal with.
When an agreement between the UK & the EU which incorporates trade tariffs for movement of goods over European borders to and from the UK is finalised, the future situation will be a lot clearer for all businesses in the UK, Europe and beyond.
While we are waiting for the government to deliver a final plan, we are taking matters into our own hands and preparing for all eventualities that can be foreseen.
• Keeping regular contact with all our key suppliers to ensure they have sufficient materials available to keep us stocked and have their own Brexit plan in place.
• Over the last 2 years PrintBig have significantly upgraded our warehouse capacity.
• Increased our core materials and consumables stock levels by 200% of normal levels, to prevent us running short due to any possible border congestion.
• Keeping a regular and strong relationship with our international couriers to ensure the delivery chain is not broken.
• Preparing our staff's documentation and vehicles for European business travel and insurance as required.
• PrintBig will be constantly reviewing the situation as and when more information presents itself.
• A lot of the changes to stock and precaution we are taking will also help the possible supply chain due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic.
To summarise, we are confident in our actions so whatever final Brexit scenario plays out, PrintBig and its staff have taken every reasonable precautionary steps to try our very best to ensure we are in a robust position thought this period and into the future to ensure the very best level of service to our customers.
Thank you for your time and continued custom